Thankful for the following Answered Prayers:
- 51 Canadian team members including 4 doctors, 3 dentists, 3 optometrists, 2 pharmacists, 8 nurses and a wonderful support team
- Our Logistics Leader has been given the go ahead from his Physician on July 29th to continue with our trip!
- Our 2 portable Dental Units were repaired in the US and returned in time!
- One of our Dentist’s Dad had been healed from a serious illness!
- Donations have been very generous and the Lord continues to provide, so that we can serve 6000+ people!
- Safe arrival of our 104 checked luggage, of which 75 are donated items
Please Pray for the following Items:
- Our 20 boxes of HPIC medicine to be approved by the Kenyan Poison Control Board, so that we have enough medicine for the Health Clinic
- One of our Team Members who recently found out he has a rare incurable bone marrow disease
- One of our volunteer Physician’s Mother-In-Law was recently diagnosed with cancer
- One of our Optometrists’ Dad’s health and care, as he has mobility issues and will be alone during the trip
- Health and safety for our entire team as we travel and serve in Kenya, as well as for our families who will stay in Toronto
- God’s provision and wisdom for all the much needed medicine, medical/dental/optometry supplies/equipment and food for the patients, as we now have been asked to help 6000+ people in 9 days (or 49 seconds per person)
- Time management and preparation for the trip (Spiritual, Physical, Psychological and Logistical) as we are in our final stretch
- Team unity (particularly with the size of our team) and that God would enable us to fulfill His purposes in this trip
- Ability for our Team to cope in different environments (including culture, heat, bugs, food, spiritual, physical and emotional health), especially the 27 people who have never been to MCF